By using our WordPress plugin, you can add the AudioHarvest player to your blog posts and articles without having to write any code. Simply install the plugin and the AudioHarvest player will appear for all articles you have published on your AudioHarvest account.
Note that you need to have created an account on AudioHarvest and published your articles before the player will appear! The player will only be shown for web pages that are published in your AudioHarvest account. Create an always free account by signing up here.
- Download the plugin by clicking this link
- Login to your WordPress site and go to the “Plugins > Add new” page in the management dashboard.
- Click “Upload plugin” and select the AudioHarvest plugin zip file and click upload
- If you completed the above steps, you should see the AudioHarvest plugin listed there:
- Click the “Activate” link on the plugin entry
- Now you will find a page named “AudioHarvest Settings” under the Tools section in the WordPress dashboard.
The plugin is now installed and the AudioHarvest player will appear on your site pages if the article is published in your AudioHarvest account.
On the plugin configuration page, you can customise the look of the player. You can pick the three main colors used by the player to match your own site style.
For people with experience with web development, we also offer a field where you can write some custom CSS style rules to be applied on the AudioHarvest player, allowing you to fully customise the look and feel of the audio player.