Ascentinel AB respects your privacy and takes the protection of your personal information seriously. This policy describes the information we hold about you, how it is used and with whom we may or may not share it. It also informs you about your privacy rights.
Ascentinel AB are also operating as AudioHarvest (“us“, “we” or “Company“), respect the privacy of our users (each, “you” or “User“), we are committed to protecting the privacy of all Users who visit, use or engage with the AudioHarvest website and all other online services we provide (collectively known as the “Services“).
- Your privacy rights
- The different types of information we collect
- Cookies and other technologies
- How we use the information
- With whom we share the information and for what purposes
- Length of time we hold the information
- How we protect your information
- International transfers
- Our policy with regards Minors
- How to contact us
Different types of information we collect
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g., the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website’s domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., clicks, ads shown, online browsing, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information“). Such information may include:
- Voluntarily Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily; such as your full name, company name, email address, location, job title, financial data (including ban account and card details and method of payment preference), transactions data (including details about payments between us and other details of products and services you have purchased from us), profile data (including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences and survey responses) as well as any other information you agreed to share with us. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints and reports which you send to us. Please note that we may also collect complaints about you from other Users, which may include your Personal Information.
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers, as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and other related technologies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for various different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Services quicker, easier and smoother.
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
- Third-Party Cookies which are set by other online services that run content on the page you view on your browser (for example, by third-party advertising companies who monitor and analyze our website access).
- Persistent Cookies which are saved on your device for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to identify who you are for repeated visits (for instance, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in).
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Services may not operate properly, and your online experience may be limited.
How we use the information
- To provide our Services;
- To identify, authenticate and approve your access to certain features of the Services;
- Promotional offers from us, we may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details via our website and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries (e.g., through the Contact Us or via online sign-up forms we provide);
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a court order or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information and for what purpose
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) affiliated companies; (ii) subcontractors and other third-party service providers; (iii) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and (iv) potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our Users, yourself or any thirdparty; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third-party collection of information
Your privacy rights
You may contact us at any time and request:
- To access, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected); or
- That we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties); or
- That we shall delete or remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not collecting or processing your Personal Information in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the appropriate data protection authority.
For how long we retain the information
We retain the information we collect for as long as is needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless you instruct us otherwise).
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How we protect your information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
As we operate across the globe, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the European Union.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we look to ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by looking to deploy one of following safeguards where appropriate:
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same level of protection it has in Europe. For more details, see the European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries;
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide a similar level of protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For more details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old, you should not use the Services, or provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor may have shared any information with us, please contact us at, email@example.com.
Information about us
Company details are:
Company name – Ascentinel AB
Company address – Borgesonsvägen 29, Södra Ångby, Bromma, 158 60, Stockholm, Sweden
How to contact us
If you have general questions regarding the Services we provide or the information that we collect about you and how we use that information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.